Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesdays #1

Ten on Tuesdays #1
Photobucket
This summer I am looking forward to.

1. My Grama is coming down in... I'm down to counting fingers one ONE hand! She comes down in THREE days!


2. Hopefully while my Grama is here we will go to the zoo. 


3. Spending more time at the BEACH! Yes, I live right across the street from the beach. I don't see why I don't take Lyric and Tara more often. Other than I would have to get myself and Lyric ready. Figure out how I am going to take her. (Stroller, carry, or wagon) Then I have to be able to handle Lyric and Tara. And figure out how I would pick up after Tara if she has to go potty and I am holding Lyric. If I took Lyric in the stroller or the wagon then I have to really work at pulling or pushing her.


4. Catch up on some reading and hopefully mark a few of my 100 books that I would like to read off of my list.


5. A party for one of Chris' co-workers (a new friend of mine) husband. He is coming home soon. Yeay!


6. Chris' parents coming down in July! Don't know what we are going to do yet. Hopefully something fun! 


7. Plan a trip to Bush Gardens.


8. Plan a trip to go to D.C and Arlington.


9. Work on my bow making skills.


10. Hope that my mom can come over and visit for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment