Friday, July 8, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #6

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
  1. Does your Significant Other read your blog?  Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
    I hope that Chris does. I think that it is a good thing. I like knowing that he is reading what I am writing.
  2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
    I think that my flute and piccolo do, because I enjoy playing them and they bring back some really good memories.
  3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
    I like any and all kinds of water fun.
  4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
    I have been lucky enough to not have to go through a deployment so far, but with boot camp, mct and mos school I hang out with family and friends and go window shopping the first week while Chris is away.
  5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
    Facebook, and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment