Friday, July 15, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #7

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

  1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be?  submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog
    I would want it to be either Taylor Swift or Lady A.
  2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
  3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
    No, I don't think that we had a nickname for Lyric.
  4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway?  If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
    I have. I won a Grilled Cheese Cookbook.
  5. If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army
    Basic foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment