Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #6


1.   One of my happiest moments ever was   the day I found out that I was pregnant. And the day that I got to see Chris for the first time in three months. The day he graduated from Boot Camp.

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are  lovely for two people who are madly in love and for their family and friends whom you love as well. 

3.  This summer the weather has been beautiful and warm. We have had a couple of great thunderstorms.

4.  My summer food of choice has been a burger right of of the grill.

5.  My summer uniform has been dresses, pants, and capris.

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Australia! I have heard that it is beautiful there and I would love to see all the animals!


7.  My summer anthem is   "Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean.

No comments:

Post a Comment