Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday #7


1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?

I want to do a vow renewal ceremony because me and Chris didn't get to have the ceremony that we both wanted. We went to the courthouse the night before he left for MCT and neither of our families were there. I also would love to be able to be a bride for a day. I want to have the perfect wedding dress, my hair done, and my nails done. I want to have my family and Chris' family there and have the most perfect day ever.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?

The sound that annoys me the most is a bee. The buzzing of the bee! I can't stand it!


3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?

I don't know if I could pick. I have a baby girl right now. I think that I would rather have all girls though, because I already have everything that I need for a baby girl.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?

I don't know. I believe in whatever helps you to feel better faster so that you can get on with your life.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?

Abso-stinkin'-lutely!! Of course, I would need to consider the situation and determine what is best for our family, but if a family member's children were slated to go to foster care, I would take them in.

I know there are a lot of fabulous foster families out there, but I also know there are some awful ones. I would want to protect those innocent children from anymore upheaval in their lives by taking the chance of sending them to a foster home that is less than ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment