Friday, July 1, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #5


  1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
  2. I have thought about joining the military but after many times talking to a recruiter I have been told that until I can be off of my inhaler that I couldn't join.

    Dual military couples: I think that it would be hard. Especially if you have a child. 
  3. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
    I enjoy spending the day with my two favorite people! Lyric and Chris!
  4. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away
    We haven't started a tradition yet.
  5. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
    It would be something to do with music and my playing the flute or the piccolo.
  6. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted byNot Just an Army Wife
    I try to walk around.

    MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

No comments:

Post a Comment