Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We Want To Know #8

Photobucket


{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month? I would put about half of it into a savings account and then I would probably be more into buying a few more outfits and shoes for myself. Maybe I would get my nails done too once here and there, then maybe I could quit biting my fingernails.

{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under? 
I don't know.

{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day? Pull it up into a pony or a barrette. 

{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be? I don't know what color I would want to be. I like too many colors. 

{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love? Chris would rub my back and my neck. I love it when he does that. Especially when we are getting ready for bed, or when I have had a bad and long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment