Friday, July 22, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-In #8


1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes!! I sure do! I looooooove cookie dough and don’t care if I might get sick from it. I might get sick from a lot of things, but I still eat them.
2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
Facebook or Gmail.
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
My favorite pet as a child would have been my grama's dog Willie and my dog Keesha. I loved these two dogs with all of my heart and I was sad to see them die.
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
I don't know what I would name a snail. The name that pops into my head is Grant.
5.  How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I usually can only make it about 5 before I suck on it and until it is thin enough to bite and eat the yummy Tootsie Roll inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment