Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want To Know #6

Photobucket


{1}Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
I don't have five favorite blogs, I have more than five. Haha.
{2} When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?

I have always wanted either two or four children. So far I have one daughter, and I think that I only want one more. I would like to have another daughter because I am all prepared for a girl. Although, having a boy would be great too. I have had names chosen but they change quite frequently.
{3} "What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker etc."

Who loves who more.
{4} What is your favorite scent that other's may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc.

I don't have a favorite scent. I love the smell of my daughter!
{5} Thoughts on Plastic Surgery? (had it? want it? regrets?)
I don't think that you should have or get it unless you really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment