Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Five Question Friday #5


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
If I knew that my best friend's spouse was cheating on her, I think that I would both have a hard time telling her that her hubby was cheating on her as well and not telling her. Because if I do tell her then she is hurt. But if I don't tell her then she is still going to be hurt. Especially if someone else tells her and she finds out that I knew and still didn't tell her.
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
I prefer a bottle because it is easier to keep cold if you don't drink it all because it has a cap that you can put in the refrigerator and it won't get flat as fast.
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
It depends on what I am feeling like washing first when I am in the shower or bath. Sometimes I start with my hair, and sometimes I start with my body.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
To have fun. Time goes by too fast!
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Hmm. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment