Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We Want to Know #9

{1} Who would you call if you had to get bailed out of jail?
I would call my Grama. I don't know if she would actually come and bail me out of jail but I would hope that she would. :)
{2} If you were a superhero what would your hero name be?I don't know what my hero name would be.
{3} What do you think is one of your best qualities?I am friendly and caring. I think that those could be one of my best qualities.
{4} What song would you pick to be your own personal theme song?There are too many songs that I would like as my own personal theme song. I don't know what one I would actually choose.
{5} What celebrity do you think is most over rated?
I don't follow all the drama with the celebrities. So, I don't know which celebrity is most over rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment