Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Question Friday #4



1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I think it may be. I wish I could write in cursive, although I cannot. I do not remember ever learning how to write in cursive. Did I learn?
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I use my phone's calendar and my planner.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
 {one} my flute/piccolo and sheet music 
{two} Lyric's toys 
{three} the laptop and my digital camera 
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I would love to live in the country. It has always been a dream of mine. Although, I have also wanted to live in a big city like New York City.
 
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? 

I don't know what reality show I would decide to go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment