Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday #3


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I don't know if I would. I have always thought about doing it once. It's even on my bucket list. But will I really do it?
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

I love going to the movies with my wonderful hubby! Although, I have never been to a drive-in. I would love to go one day. I think that it would be pretty cool. 
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? 

Most of the time I am au naturel. Although, I enjoy having my eyebrows waxed. I always thought that it was soothing.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
I don't know. I am not really in contact with those that I went to high school with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment