Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesdays #3

Photobucket
Things I want to do, learn, and want that I haven't already.

{one}
Take a trip to New York City! 

{two}
Take a trip to Washington D.C

{three}
Visit the Unknown Soldier in Arlington.

{four}
Learn how to sew. But first, I need a sewing machine then I can learn and be able to make my own cute things for both myself and for Lyric.
Brother Project Runway Computerized Sewing & Embroidery Machine with Tote, LB6800PRW
{five}
Never having to worry about money again. I wish that money would grow on trees!

{six}
Take a cruise! Anywhere!

{seven}
To lose ten pounds. I would like to be able to fit into a few of my old dresses that I used to be able to wear.

{eight}
Family Pictures!!! I have wanted them since the day Lyric was born. Just haven't gotten around to it.

{nine}
To learn how to make all those gorgeous bows that are being made everywhere!

{ten}
To have all types of ribbon so that I could learn to make the bows and then sell them!

No comments:

Post a Comment