Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit #2


{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Anything that is by Taylor Swift.

{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Just walking.

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Public Transportation. I am scared to death to ride on a bus or a taxi by myself. If I am with another person, preferably a guy then I will be alright to ride on the bus or a taxi. Otherwise I would rather walk.

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
I think that I would like to stay in my early 20's. 

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
I would probably use it to clean up a little bit. 

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
I don't know what I miss the most about being a kid. I think that it would be not having to worry about much.

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Just this last weekend. We went to Water Country USA and I said that I would ride their newest ride (Vanish Point) I was scared to death! The wait alone made me nervous and the kid that was in front of me telling me all about the ride and after hearing everything that he was saying about the ride was making me more and more nervous. Almost to the point that I didn't want to ride it. But I did anyways.

{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
I don't remember what the first thing that I bought with my own money when I was young. A few years ago when I got my first "real" job I bought an iPod. The 80 gig video iPod. And then the next day at summer school it got stolen. :( I didn't even have it 24 hours and it was gone. I wish that I still had it. I was so excited to have had it. 

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
I look forward to October. It's my birthday month, Halloween. I love carving pumpkins and painting them. I love the colors of the changing leaves. Sometimes it isn't too cold nor is it too hot.

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
I do not know. I have never thought about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment