Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #5


1. I am a night person, who enjoys sleeping in when I can, but unfortunately with having a daughter, she is always getting up early in the morning. I would rather sleep in to at least 0800 or 0830 rather than 0530 to 0700. 

2. My favorite Pandora stations are Taylor Swift, Lady A, really, anything country. Sometimes Pop.

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are anything Glee, Lady A, and Taylor Swift. Really, if there is music playing, then I am happy.

4. My favorite pattern is zebra print!

5. My favorite perfume is anything from Victoria's Secret and one by Faith Hill.

6. Rules are usually put in place for a reason and should be followed.

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment