Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoo are You #4

NightOwlCrafting

1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
I have. I don't remember when it was, but it was when I was visiting my Uncle John in Seattle. He took me and my youngest sister I believe to a Mariners All Star game.
2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your 
ultimate favorite performance?
I have been to a few. I think that my favorite would be any that are outdoors. My absolute favorite ones are the God and Country Family Festival that we have back home. It is a free concert and they always have a Christian band there that performs and then after the concert they have a huge firework display. 
3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
I have been to Disneyland twice. Once I went with my family and then I went again with band for our tour.
4. What is your favorite theme park?
So far it has got to be Disneyland, and Sea World closely followed by Universal Studios.
5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Nope. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment