Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit #3


{one} what is your dream job?
I have a few... I would love to be self-employed and make baby boutique items. I would also love to be a self taught photographer during my free times and either a Pediatric nurse or either a kindergarden, first, second, or third grade teacher.

{two} how many best friends do you have?
I have friends. I don't know that I have a best friend. There are some friends that I am closer too, but I don't know if we would call each other best friends.

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
I don't know the longest road trip that I have ever taken. I don't remember very many road trips.

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
I would have to think about this one for a while. I think that it would be to go to the beach and walk for an hour and a half everyday and spend time in the water with Lyric.

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
One year when we were at the beach, my grandpa + uncle were fishing ALL day. At the end of day, they hadn’t caught one single fish. I came out of the ocean from swimming + was talking with my mom when a fish fell out of my hair. It was the most disturbing thing that has ever happened to me… but SO hilarious.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
My mom told me that I was named after a patient that she had while working in pediatrics.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Not living my life how I would like to. I don't want to miss out on anything in my life because I didn't make the right decision.

{eight} are you a good cook?
 I think that I am a good cook most of the time. There are some things that I have the worst luck at cooking.

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully I will be successfully making and selling the boutique bows that I want to learn how to make. And hopefully I will be successful at taking pictures and my editing.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Playing with my popa. Dancing on his feet. Playing all his many instruments. Flying airplanes and getting them stuck in many different places. And learning to ride my bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment