Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2 on Tuesday #12 Christmas Traditions

What are your Christmas traditions?

While I was growing up me and my younger siblings always got to open one Christmas gift on Christmas Eve from my Grama and my Popa. And it was always a new pair of pajamas. And after we open the pajamas we almost always went into the bedroom and change into our jammies. And then we would wear them home that evening. 

Traditions that I hope to start with my family...

Get Lyric's pictures taken with Santa.
Listen to Christmas music.
Go look at Christmas lights.
Bake cookies/candies/brownies.
Decorate a Gingerbread House.
Watch Christmas movies.
Buy pajamas for every member of our family and open on Christmas Eve.
Display a Nativity Scene.
Make treats for Santa.
Make a Christmas breakfast on Christmas morning.

1 comment: