Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #20



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is that my beautiful baby girl has started taking her first steps and is almost walking!.

2.   Colder weather makes me cold, and dread cold weather and snow.

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my amazing hubby, my beautiful baby girl, and the few weeks that I have left until I get to go home to visit!.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose ballet flats, flip flops, or boots. You can dress any of them up and down.

5.  My personality type is I have got no idea.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting sweets, especially chocolate!.

7.  My favorite color to wear is denim, grey, red, orange, yellow, and pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment