Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday #22



1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
No, I do not have a go to song that always puts me in a good mood. I do have songs that make me feel good, but do they always put me in a good mood? Not always. :(

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
I think this year as it is our 'real' first Christmas together. Me, Chris and Lyric. I think that we are going to attempt to get a real Christmas tree and decorate it. We don't really have the storage to store a real fake Christmas tree. And to be truthful I have always wanted to do real Christmas trees. 

3. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful that I have a healthy and happy baby girl. I am thankful to have a loving and supportive family back home. I am thankful to have the loving and supportive in-laws. I am thankful to have a wonderful husband who loves me for me including my flaws. 

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I wish that I could wear leggings and the long shirts. But I do not feel comfortable in them. I wish to that I could wear the fluffy, fuzzy boots with leggings and sweaters, but again, I don't feel comfortable in them.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Usually we will fill the gas tank when the gas gauge gets to 1/4 of a tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment