Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #21

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is anything that is crafty.

2.   Something I am thankful for is for having a healthy and loving family.

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was Tara licking Lyric's face.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is a new camera. Preferably a Sony. 

5.  I am excited about getting completely moved into our new apartment.

6.  If I were a color I would be a pastel color because they are cheery.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by being cozied up in a blanket reading a book, playing with Lyric, and watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Moving into a new place is definitely something to be excited about. Hope you get your camera soon too!

    Have a great weekend. Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete