1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a holiday tradition, that I will one day experience myself.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a camera since my camera broke a few months ago .
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was turkey stuffing! It is always one of my favorite side dishes. I prefer the sides and the stuffing to turkey/chicken almost any day .
4. Something I've been learning lately is that time flies by! I can't believe that my baby girl is one year old today. It feels like yesterday when I gave birth to her and held her in my arms for the first time .
5. I cannot start my day without hearing Lyric talking to herself when she first wakes up in the morning.
6. My nighttime attire consists of a tank top and boxer shorts.
7. I am looking forward to Wednesday! I get to go home for 16 days! And I get to see my family and Chris' family. Although, I really am going to miss Chris and wish that the Marines would have let him come home with me.