Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #23


1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of  a holiday tradition, that I will one day experience myself.

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for a camera since my camera broke a few months ago  .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was  turkey stuffing! It is always one of my favorite side dishes. I prefer the sides and the stuffing to turkey/chicken almost any day .

4. Something I've been learning lately is  that time flies by! I can't believe that my baby girl is one year old today. It feels like yesterday when I gave birth to her and held her in my arms for the first time .

5.  I cannot start my day without  hearing Lyric talking to herself when she first wakes up in the morning.

6.  My nighttime attire consists of  a tank top and boxer shorts.

7.  I am looking forward to  Wednesday! I get to go home for 16 days! And I get to see my family and Chris' family. Although, I really am going to miss Chris and wish that the Marines would have let him come home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment