Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo Are You #16

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
It depends. Usually I type on the keyboard the correct way. But there are times when I peck away like a little chick.

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It all depends on what I have planned for the day.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
Lip gloss all the way!

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
I try not to break that rule. But there have been times when I have washed something in the washer that I find out later that it wasn't supposed to be washed. 

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
I don't have a preference. Wal Mart is closer to us than Target. But Target does have some things that are  better priced than Wal Mart.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the lip gloss!! Love your blog and your little girl is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete