Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We Want To Know #22

Photobucket

{1} How did you celebrate Halloween? Trick or treating? Adult party? Trunk or treat?
Sadly, we didn't do anything. There are laws here in Virginia that prevented me from going trick or treating. And Lyric is too little to go trick or treating.
{2} What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?

Anything chocolate!
{3} What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?

We didn't buy any candy this year, but if we would have, I would have bought a big bag of mixed candies.
{4} How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away costumes? 

We didn't decorate for Halloween. If we had I would probably take the decorations down the weekend after Halloween. 
{5} When do you decorate for the next holiday? 

We don't know if we are going to decorate for Christmas. I hope that we do. I would love to buy a Christmas Tree, Ornaments, Christmas Lights, things to deck our house.

4 comments:

  1. i am so curious about the laws preventing trick or treating, cuh ray zee!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued too. cute baby.

    thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just curious, what laws prevent ToTing?

    I hope you can decorate for Christmas!

    Thanks for the post on free meals for veteran's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer everyones questions about ToTing, if you got caught ToTing and were over the age of 12 you could get charged with a misdemeanor. And then you could only ToT from 6 to 8 on Halloween night. And I was wanting to take my baby girl out, but when I saw that, I didn't want to risk it. As she wouldn't be able to eat the candy, it would be my and my hubby.

    ReplyDelete