Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday #21


1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
That would probably be my awesome, amazing, and fun boudoir photo shoot.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
I  don't think that he is celeb, but he was featured on Top Chef or another show of the sort. My Uncle John. 

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
I don't really hide anything, but if I have to hide something, it would probably go into my closet or a dresser drawer.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
I think that would be my grama. Don't ask me how old she is because I couldn't tell ya. I usually think that she is at least three years younger than she really is.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
My favorite DQ treat is their cookie dough blizzard. And my favorite Sonic drink is a  Cherry Limeade.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, cherry limeades! Love them.. I always drink them up to quickly.

    Noticed you were a new follower, thought I'd stop on by and say hi. Love your blog!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete