Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Happy List #6

Photobucket

Three weeks from tomorrow and I will be on a plane heading home! I have been counting down the days for the last four months! And it is finally getting closer!

I am happy that I get to go home and see...
My Grama
My Momma
My In-Laws
My Brothers and Sisters
My Two Uncles
My GodParents
A Couple of Friends from School

I am happy that we are in the process of moving into our new place this week! 

I am happy and sad that Lyric has started walking! I cannot believe it!

3 comments:

  1. With walking comes a whole new level of baby proofing. It's so cool to see the first wobbling steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my youngest turns 9 today, I wish I could go back to the just walking stage, so we could cuddle more. Enjoy this time while they are little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for going home and for all that waits for you there!!

    thanks for linking up your HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete