Friday, November 18, 2011

We Want To Know #23

Photobucket

{1} What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?
Mascara and Eye Liner. I can go without everything else, but when I do put make up on and end up to be in a hurry, I will just put on eye liner and mascara. The rest I can go without.
{2} Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?
It all depends. Depends on what is going on.
{3} How would you describe your personal style?
Comfortable. Jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes I will kinda dress up. But I make sure that I am comfortable in what I wear.
{4} How long does it take you to get ready each day?
Not very long at all, because as soon as Chris leaves for work I am getting up because Lyric is getting up and wants to play and then eat and then play and then take a nap. I usually don't really get dressed and everything until she goes down for her early afternoon nap.
{5} What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?
I don't really have a beauty splurge. I like my lotions, bubble baths, and bath salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment