Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill In Blank Friday #22

1.   A nervous habit I have is biting my nails. I have done it for as long as I can remember and it doesn't matter how hard I try to stop I can't.

2.   Something that makes me sad is the way people talk about one another behind each others backs.

3.  Today I am thankful for my doggie, my wonderful daughter whom always wakes up in the morning and from naps happy, and my loving hubby.

4. My favorite room in my house is my daughters room and the living room will also probably be one of my favorite rooms once we get it finished.

5.  I can't stand  inconsiderate/crappy drivers. Since I have moved to Virginia I have noticed that the drivers here are worse that some of the drivers we have back home in Idaho.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  probably go and get Chris' cellular phone fixed. I dropped it a few months ago and the screen got the 'spiderman' application. And then it broke to the point that it wouldn't work. So, he has been going without a phone because he traded me phones so that I didn't have a broken phone.

7.  The last person I hung out with was  Chris and Bryan. We took Kati's car to the shop and ran an errand to Wal-Mart and then came back to Bryan's and I have been watching them play the new Call Of Duty 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment