Monday, February 10, 2014

Meet Me on Monday 2.10.14

Acting Balanced

1. February 10th is Clean Out Your Computer Day! It is a day to logically review, and delete old files and programs. Will you be taking part?
Nope. My computer is pretty clean to start with. :)

2. February is also National Grapefruit Month - are you a grapefruit lover? Recipes?
I sure am a grapefruit lover. But don't have any recipes. Do you?

3. Are you watching the Olympics? What events hold your interest or are you just ignoring the whole thing?
I am not watching the Olympics. I wish I was but don't have any bunny ears. :( I enjoy the figure skating and the skiing/snowboarding.

4. Valentine's Day is Friday - are you planning to celebrate?
Not really. Chris has to work and didn't really plan anything earlier in the week.

My question for you...
5. What's your weather like?

No comments:

Post a Comment