Monday, February 17, 2014

Meet Me on Monday 2.17.14

Acting Balanced

1. February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day - when were you last the recipient or provider of a RAOK - or what RAOK have you heard about recently?

I haven't been a recipient or provider of a RAOK. I heard about a friend who got her meal or drink paid for by the people in front of her and then she went on to pay for those behind her.

2. February is also National Cherry Month - are you a cherry lover? Recipes?

I love cherries. I have a few recipes. Maybe I'll share them another day.

3. Are toys limiting children's creativity more these days?

I don't think so. There are creative toys out there, you just may have to look a little bit harder.

4. Since the Olympics are here, what would you win a gold medal in?

Anything Harry Potter.

My question for you:
5. What is your favorite Olympic Sport?


No comments:

Post a Comment