1. This is the theme song of Casablanca, generally acknowledged as one the screen's great love stories. In honor of Valentine's Day weekend, what's your favorite movie romance?
Any of Nicholas Sparks movies.
2. Even though he was only 5'8 and had a receding hairline, Humphrey Bogart was a popular leading man. What movie or TV actor or actress makes your heart skip a beat?
3. Sweethearts are those little heart-shaped candies that are printed with messages like, "Be Mine" and "Kiss Me." Do you like how they taste?
I like the yellow and the pink ones. ONLY those ones.
4. Valentine's Day is a big day for florists. When is the last time a floral arrangement adorned your table or desk?
Oh boy, it's been a while!
5. Do you think an e-card means as much as a conventional card in an envelope?
I personally don't think so. I would rather have the card to have it in plain sight for everyone to see.
6. Despite what you see on Valentines, the human heart isn't bright red. It's really a brownish shade of red, like a brick. Now it's your turn. Share some trivia that's been rattling around in your head. (It does NOT have to be about Valentines or the human heart. It can be any random fact at all.)
Months that begin on a Sunday always have a Friday the 13th in them.
7. When is the last time you thought your heart would break?
I'm not sure.
8. What is the most recent thing to lift your heart?
Michael making kissy noises.
9. Who is the most "hard hearted" person you know?
I don't know what this question is asking.