Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday 9 - I Gotta Feeling


Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here

1. What would make tonight a good, good night?
If both of the kids would sleep through the night. I've been lucky the last three nights. But as we aren't at home tonight, I am hoping more that they will sleep all night.

2. In the song, he sings that he's got money and wants to "spend it up." How much cash is in your wallet right now?
I don't have any cash in my wallet, but I do have some checks and $40 in formula checks that I need to spend. (Free formula!) :)

3. The lyrics include "mazel tov," which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
None.

4. The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jamie Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Hmm... I don't know what I would choose, I think that I would ask my friends to help me decide on a stage name.

5. This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
I have once or twice. Both of which were times when I was visiting my Uncle who at the time lived in Seattle. 

6. When's the last time you laughed really hard?
This evening actually.

7. Who received the last text you sent?
One of the Gunnery Sergeants that Chris works with. 

8. Which sounds like more fun -- skiing or skating?
Either one. I love to ski and skate. I haven't done either in years.

9. Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
Hmm... I'm not sure. We are spending the weekend with some friends who's team made it to the Super Bowl so, I guess that I am looking forward to it. She makes great food too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your proficiency on both skis and skates! I know I'd break my neck on either.

    ReplyDelete