Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge 2.26.14


1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
Hmmm... I'm not sure.

2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
There isn't one that I've never done.

3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
Ummm...

4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'... funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relation to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Probably corn dogs.

5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
Sight. Because I can watch my kiddos grow up.

6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
Boise State University Football Field. Because our turff is blue! :)

7. It's the last week of the month... in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Here's to a warmer March.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait til my Grama comes to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment