Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing 2.2.14

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme


1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song.

I Hold On by Dierks Bentley.

2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?

I would choose to go to Hawaii, because of the nice weather and to visit Pearl Harbor. I would take Chris and the kids, and my grama. I would take my grama because she has already been there and would know what I should see and do.

3. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, Pencil, Green pen)

Whatever is close by.

4. When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)?

I believe it would be when I went to visit my uncle John in Seattle. 

5. Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.

Nope. 

6. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.

My computer charger/Kindle charger, Kindle Fire, kids toys.

7. How would you describe your sense of humor?

Depends. 

8. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?

We don't play board games often enough. My favorites are the kiddie ones. Chutes and Ladders, Candyland, and Scrabble.

9. A musical artist you love that isn't well known.

Lucy Hale.

10. A musical artist that you love that is well known.

Taylor Swift.

11. What is your desktop background currently?

The default background that was already on the computer. I need to change it to my kiddos. :)

12. Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them.

The last person that I talked to was my grama. We talked on the phone.

13. What do you carry your money in?

Wallet.

14. What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?

A clock, The PS3, Phone, Kindle, Computer, TV.

15. What kind of headphones do you use?

Skull Candy.

16. What musical artists have you seen perform live?

Terri Clark, Trace Adkins X2, Jason Aldean, Kelly Pickler, Thompson Square, Chris Young

17. How often do you clear your browser history?

Maybe once a month.

18. What's the best job you've ever had?

Activity Assistant in the Nursing Home.

19. What's the worst job you've ever had?

I've only had two really, and loved them both.

20. What magazines do you read, if any?

Seventeen, Family Fun, Family Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment