Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Stealing 2.23.14


Fifteen MeMe

1. What was your first job like?
I loved it. I was an Activity Assistant at a nursing home. I called BINGO and served ice cream every weekend. 

2. It's a typical Sunday, how are you spending it?
With my two kiddos and Chris

3. What was the happiest day of your life?
The days that I had my kiddos and married Chris

4. What was the best decision you ever made?
Um...

5. Tell your go-to "pretend" name as a child (who was your alter-ego)?
What?

6. What email service do you use?
Gmail and Outlook

7. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Harry Potter

8. Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
Yup, chapstick, lip gloss, lipstick

9. How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
4

10. Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
Chris' Irish Spring body wash

11. If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
Halloween

12. Inspiration behind your blog title?
My life with my family

13. If you could spend a rainy day with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why?
I'm not sure

14. Is there a foreign culture that you love?
I'll have to think about this question

15. Do you have a favorite soft drink?
Mountain Dew or Sweet Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment