Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet Me on Monday 2.24.14

Acting Balanced

1. February 24th is National Tortilla Chip Day - do you like them? What do you pair with Tortilla Chips?

I like them. I snack on them. I pair them with sour cream, different dips, and Tortilla Chili.

2. February 26th is Carnival Day (and also Judy from Retired Not Tired's birthday - coincidence??) What is your favorite carnival ride, game or food?

I love carnivals! I love any and all the rides and am a huge fan of fried foods. :)

3. Nascar has started for another year.... albeit in a wet way... are you a fan?

Not really.

4. Other than your blog, do you actively participate in social media?

I only do Facebook and Pinterest. I do have a Twitter, but don't really use it. 

My question for you:
5. What's your weather like?


No comments:

Post a Comment