Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Stealing 2.9.14



Cupid's Questions Meme

1. Do you like Valentine's Day?
I do.

2. Are you going to celebrate it?
I don't know if we are or aren't this year. It's a Friday, and Chris has to work.

3. Celebrate Valentine's Day with Friends or someone Special?
I think that it would be fun to celebrate with friends. But usually just spend the day/evening with my loves. (Chris, and my two kiddos)

4. Pink or red?
Both.

5. Candy Hearts OR cards?
I think cards.

6. A short kiss or a big hug?
A short kiss.

7. What are your plans for V-day?
Don't know.

8. What would be the best gift to receive?
I don't know. 

9. Would get back with any of your ex's for V-day?
Probably not.

10. Is there a food or beverage you associate with V-day?
Not really.

11. What are your thoughts on "Love at first sight"?
Eh.

12. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
I don't think so. 

13. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating or relationships what would it be?
Don't rush. You have your whole life ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment