Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. This week's song was once named the favorite song of Bud Wiser, the godfather to this humble blog. With Valentine's Day coming up, what's your favorite love song?
Hmm... I've got quite a few favorite love songs. I think my favorite one lately is Love Story by Taylor Swift.
2. When this song was first released back in 1973, the "Why don't we get drunk and screw?" refrain was considered shocking. With the explicit sexual content in many of today's songs, it now hardly raises an eyebrow. When is the last time you were shocked? (Not just by a song, by anything at all.)
Not long ago, but I can't remember what it was that shocked me.
3. Buffett named his first daughter Savannah, presumably after his favorite city. Tell us about your favorite city.
I don't really have a favorite city. Not yet anyways. I haven't been to very many cities. Besides the ones that I grew up and live in now.
4. Mr. Buffett opened a Margaritaville Casino in Atlantic City. Have you ever gambled in Atlantic City? What about Las Vegas?
Nope and nope.
5. Saving Florida's manatees is a cause near and dear to Jimmy Buffett's heart. If we were to make a $100 contribution to any charity in your honor, which would you choose?
I would choose the Shriner's Hospital. To know more about them, go here.
6. If today was your birthday, your astrological sign would be Aquarius. How often do you check your horoscope?
7. On this date in 1974, the show Good Times ("Dy-no-mite!") premiered and, much to Sam's confusion and chagrin, still enjoys an audience in syndication. Tell us about a pop culture phenomenon that you just never got into.
8. Is there a home improvement project on your list of things to do?
Just to get my mirrors and candle holders hung back up. And maybe more pictures on the walls.