Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1. This song encourages us to "stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to." What body of water is nearest your home -- pond, lake, river, gulf or sea?
The Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
2. Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it.
Nope, not that I can recall
3. This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool?
4. The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist's chair?
When I was getting my hair and make-up done for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball
5. While she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, band member Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born?
Nope. I'm actually on the opposite side of the country
6. One of T-Boz' recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows?
Nope, not for me
7. In the 1990's band member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)?
I don't know how to describe our apartment. My home. :)
8. Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.)
The other day... Chris was a pain in the rear end.
9. Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What's the most expensive thing you have bought recently?
Chris got me the Harry Potter books (hardcover) for Valentine's Day.