Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge 2.5.14


1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?

I think that the healthy adults are always responsible for their actions. 

I think when we are talking about the mentally handicapped or individuals with serious mental illnesses have the exception.  

2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?

We have a few Olympians. Kristin Armstrong, who won the gold medal in cycling. Jeret Peterson, who won the sliver medal in the 2010 Winter Olympics in Freestyle Skiing. There are a few others. But I chose these two because of the Olympics. :)

3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?

I do own a crock pot. And boy, do I love it. I use it at least once a week if not more. :) I think that my favorite dish that I make using my crock pot is my grama's Hamburger Soup. It is to die for, I think. 

4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?

I don't think that how I feel matters. :( 

5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday...will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?

I would love to watch. But currently don't have any bunny ears to watch it on my local television channels. :( I think the event that I would most like to see in person is the figure skating and speed skating, maybe even the skiing and snowboarding events. I have never been to Russia. I do have a desire to go. Not necessarily for the Olympics.

6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.

I remember playing softball for many years. I made some really good friends and even had my dad as a coach once or twice, or maybe I played against his team? I also remember taking Jazz Dance with my middle sister. I remember dancing to 'Summer Nights' from Grease. 

7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, bike, swim, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that at least motivates you to get up off the couch?

I think any song that is upbeat. 

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I hope that me and the kiddos can get over whatever it is that we are fighting. I don't like it when my kiddos aren't feeling well. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment