1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
I don't understand this question. :(
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
I would probably stress over the target shooting.
3. February is National Canned Food Month... What is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
Veggies is our most often purchased canned food. Corn was in the last can that I opened.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep... what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
I toss and I turn, I will watch television or get on my computer.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet... which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some what?
Wave the white flag.