Monday, August 1, 2011

A to Z about ME!



The A to Z about ME!


A. AGE: 20 1/2

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORES I DISLIKE: Dishes and Laundry

D. DOGS: 1 (Sentara or Tara for short)

E. ESSENTIAL START TO MY DAY: Get Dressed and maybe eat something

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Colors of the Rainbow plus Pink and Pastels

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Gold

H. HEIGHT: 5' 3 1/2"

I. INSTRUMENTS I PLAY(ED): I play the Flute and the Piccolo. I can play a little bit of Piano and Clarinet.

J. JOB TITLE: Stay-at-home-Momma' and I love it!

K. KIDS: 1 Lyric Anne (2 if you count Tara)

L. LIVE: Willowby Spit

M. MAIDEN NAME: Morgan Janae Bray

N. NICKNAMES: Morgie, Morgie Loo, Sweetheart

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: After having Lyric

P. PET PEEVES: People driving with their blinkers going non-stop or not using them at all. Aggressive drivers. Chewing with mouth open. Ect...

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. but in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been good enough."

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty but can write with my left as well, but not as good.

S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 3 brothers, and 1 step-sister

T. TIME I WAKE UP: It varies. I will sometimes wake up with Chris anywhere from 4:30-5:30 or when Lyric wakes up which can be anywhere from 6:00-8:00, the latest time I would possibly get up is 9:00.

U. UNDERWEAR: Yes, please.  :)  Most of the time  :P

V. VEGETABLES I DON'T LIKE: I don't think there is a vegetable that I don't like.

W. WHAT MAKES ME RUN LATE: I either slept in late, or it took me longer to get Lyric ready.

X. X-RAYS I HAVE HAD: I have had quite a few. My hand, wrist, arm, back, and probably more that I cannot think of.

Y. YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: According to Chris and the neighbors upstairs... They say that I could great!  :)

Z. ZOO ANIMAL: I don't have a favorite. I like them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment