Friday, August 5, 2011

10 Days of Me Challenge: Day 1

I have seen a few blogs that I follow start doing this, so I thought that I would do it in the hopes that I will get to blogging on a daily basis again. So, here I go....





Ten Secrets:
Aren't secrets supposed to be secrets? Well, anyways. I can't think of ten secrets, so, how about ten facts?


{one} 

I play the flute and piccolo. I have played the flute since the fifth grade, and the piccolo I have played since the seventh grade I believe, maybe the eighth grade. I do not ever plan on not playing either the flute or the piccolo.
{two}
 I enjoy spending every waking minute with my beautiful daughter, Lyric. She is such a ball of energy and makes waking up everyday worth it all. Although, I hate that she is growing up so fast!
{three}
 I am homesick... I want to go home and see my family. I love being able to be a family with Chris and Lyric. But I hate being so far away from my own family and Chris'.
{four}
I am terrified about staying in a new place overnight because I am afraid that something will pop out at me while headed to the bathroom or back to the bedroom. I have to have a nightlight in the bathroom and the hallway. And once I get to the bathroom, I check the shower/bath to make sure that there is nothing there.
{five}
I am afraid of deep water. Especially ocean water. Yes, I live by the ocean. But have I gotten in it very many times? No. I will only go until the water hits my thighs. And if I can't see the bottom of the ocean or the bottom of the pool then I will not get in. I have to be able to see!
{six}
 I have my nose and my belly button pierced. And I want to get my ear lobs and my cartilage re-pierced again. 

{seven}
I hate sushi!I can't stand it! I will not and cannot eat it. Nor will I try it!
{eight} 

I am 
absolutely in love with boutique bows! I want to learn how to make them all and then I could sell them. It is something that I have wanted to do since I found out I was pregnant and was going to have a baby girl. 
{nine}

 I am constantly making baby noises. That is what I get for being a stay at home mom and spending all the time that I can with my baby girl.
{ten} 

I am crazy about even numbers! I want to have two-four children, because if me and Chris went to an amusement park when they are old enough to ride rides I have to have an even number of family members because most of the time all the rides are two or four person rides. And if your family is even numbered then you don't have to worry about having an odd number and having someone ride solo or with a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment