Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday #9



1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? Heck No! I have to have it open! I want to know and hear everything in the house. If there is someone coming in the door, at the door, and I want to be sure that I can hear Lyric.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Goofy!
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? Home Depot and Lowes! If I go in there, I can plan on being there for a while as the hubby I know would love to walk around and looks at tools and things.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? I don't know who I would choose, as Lyric is way
! too young to get married. Nor, do I know anyone else who has a baby boy.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? I would want to die in the most unpainful way possible. Preferably in my sleep. I would rather die later than sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment