Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We Want To Know #14

{1}Do you prefer to text or call?
I personally prefer to text. Unless I am talking to my family.
{2}What is the last text message in your phone and who is it from?

It was a text from my hubby saying he had just woken up from his nap/sleep time for duty and said for me to sleep well, and he loved me.
{3}What are your favorite phone apps?
Facebook, SoundHound
{4}At what age do you think kids are ready for a cell phone?
I think a tracfone is alright when a child starts elementary school. Especially if they are walking to and from school and may be home alone at home after school and if you don't have a home phone. Otherwise, I think middle school.
{5}Share a current pic or video taken with your phone.

 
This video was taken when we were in Georgia. Katie's granny was holding Lyric. She had made Mac and Cheese, Creamed Potatoes, and Green Beans. All of which Lyric enjoyed. I don't know why there isn't sound though. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment