Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Days of Me Challenge: Day 2


Nine Loves
These are in no particular order. They are in a completely random order.
{One}
 

Facebook
, I love it. It is one of the first things that I get on in the morning, and one of the last things that I get on in the evening before I finally go to bed.
{Two}

 
My beautiful daughter! Lyric! I can not get enough of her!
{Three}
  

Chris. 
Yes, we have our "moments" but in the end I love him more than anything!
{Four}
Friends.
I don't know what I would do without them!
{Five}
Family.

{Six} 

My Blog!
{Seven}
Camo pants.
 I used to have a pair. And I thought that they were the most comfy
pair of pants that I owned. Although, I think that I lost them in the last move when I was living back home in Idaho.
{Eight}
Baking.
I love baking cookies and cake and anything sweet! Maybe that is something that I could one day do? Since, I have always wanted to learn how to decorate a cake. I think that it would be one of the most fun things to do. 

{Nine}

Winnie the Pooh.
 If you were to see Lyric's room and all of her accessories you would know what I mean. Almost everything of her's is Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment