Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hoo are You #6

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
No, I do not exercise regularly. I need to, but I don't. I do sorta walk, but that I do not think is enough exercise.
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
Not really. I prefer to sleep with a pillow between my legs, and my arm under my pillow under my head. I prefer my pillows to be feather rather than cotton. I also sleep in the fetal position and on my tummy.
3. How often do you vacuum?
Not often enough. With a pit bull I don't think that you could keep up with the vacuuming up of all the hair.
4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
I do not normally accessorize myself. If I do, it is probably going to be jewelry. Lyric on the other hand, almost always has a bow or a headband to accessorize her outfit.
5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
Sweet tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment