Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hoo Are You? #8

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?  
I usually prefer to use a mechanical pencil rather than a regular pencil. Because I write so hard, I end up having to resharpen a regular pencil many times. And with a mechanical pencil I just have to refill the pencil with lead.
2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
I love a new box of crayons and a new coloring book. I don't have neither right now, I think that I want a box of crayons, the 120 count to be specific. I love how there are many many colors to choose from. My favorite colors would have to be the different shades of blue, purple, and red/pinks.
3. Bottled glue or glue stick? Glue stick! Bottled glue gets all over the place! 4. calculator or do it in your head? I will try to do it in my head, but if I get stumped I will then work it on paper. And if that fails or gets to a point where I can't do it on paper, I will grab the calculator. 5.Favorite subject while in High School?
My favorite subject while in High School was forensic science when I was doing my online high school. But before I moved from the traditional high school to online high school my favorite subject would have been Child Development or Home Economics as some would probably call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment