Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday #8

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I have two sisters and two brothers, and a half sister. I am not as close to any of my siblings than I would like. I wish that I was closer to them all than I am now. We have all had some of our issues. But they are all my siblings and I love them dearly. 
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? I rather be slightly under weight. At least a little bit lighter than I am now. Because then I could fit into the clothes that I was able to wear before I got pregnant.
3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? 
I LOVE
 funnel cakes and homemade corn dogs!
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? I don't have any kids that are getting ready to go to school. But with my brothers and sisters and the kids around here, I can't believe that it is time for school to start back up. Summer has gone by way too fast!
5. Pool or Ocean? I prefer the ocean....love the beach!! But, I do enjoy the pool. I enjoy the pool because I can see the bottom of the pool and with the ocean, I can't see the bottom very well. And I get freaked out when I can't see the bottom of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment